Pipfit Canine Services OÜ offers online dog training courses focused on canine fitness and coordination training.
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”, “contract”) carefully before using www.pipfitk9.com website and online training courses (the “service”) operated by Pipfit Canine Services OÜ (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Details of the service provider:
Pipfit Canine Services OÜ, registration code 16028288
Address: Viimsi põik 9, 12112, Tallinn, Estonia
Conditions of Use
We will provide online training services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
- “User” is a person who has registered their name and email on the website and created a password-protected user account
- “Service” is canine fitness training or coordination training exercises published on the website. The service is offered on website www.pipfitk9.com, www.pipfitk9.thinkific.com, programs.themovingcanine.com and is accessible to registered users after successful payment of the service fee. The service is offered via written text, videos, photos and schematics.
- The user must be at least 18 years old to use the service. By creating a user account the user confirms that (s)he is 18 years or older.
- By using the service, the user confirms that their dog is healthy and does not have any known health problems that may affect their physical capabilities. If uncertain, the user must consult with a veterinarian, orthopedist or a physiotherapist to make sure online fitness/coordination training is suitable for their dog.
- The service provider is not responsible for determining the physical limitations of any dog participating in the online services provided. The user is responsible for the suitability of the services to their dog.
- The user acknowledges that the results of the services are dependent on many different factors, including the dog’s diet, genetic predispositions, breed characteristics, other training activities and regularity of the training sessions.
- The user acknowledges that the information provided by the service may be incomplete and change as more information becomes available in the selected field (canine fitness training, canine coordination training).
- The user acknowledges that the service provided is created for a healthy average adult dog and does not consider all the variations in dogs, their capabilities and learning abilities.
- The service is available only when the user has paid for the service. The service will not be available after the payment has expired.
- The service provider will be held liable only if they have consciously violated the Terms and Conditions
The service provider accepts payments via Paypal and Stripe.
Purchasing the Service
- The price for the service is shown on every product page and is visible to all website visitors prior to making the purchase
- Payments are made via Paypal or Stripe
- With one time payment the user pays in advance for the whole service period. One time payments can be done via Paypal or Stripe.
- With the payment plan option the user pays monthly for a specified amount of time. Payment plan payments are done via Stripe. By choosing the payment plan, the buyer will get the lifetime program access only after the last payment has been made.
- Membership payments are done monthly via Stripe and can be cancelled any time
- The user gets a refund when cancelling the service within 30 days of the first payment of the program/membership. After the initial 30 days the paid fee will no longer be refundable (see also “Cancelling the Contract”).
- The user can use the service starting on the day of the purchase/first payment.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Pipfit Canine Service OÜ and its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Pipfit Canine Service OÜ, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Mari Valgma.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Estonia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Pipfit Canine Service OÜ and you.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of Estonia and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaigns, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Pipfit Canine Service OÜ non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Cancelling the Contract
The user has the right to cancel the contract within 30 days of the first payment of the program/membership. The right for refund does not extend beyond 30 days of the first payment. Please send a cancellation request in English on email email@example.com when cancelling within 30 days. Refund will be issued within 14 days.