Pipfit Canine Services OÜ offers online dog training courses focused on confidence, body awareness and coordination training.
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”, “contract”) carefully before using programs.themovingcanine.com or circle.themovingcanine.com websites and online training courses and memberships (the “service”) operated by Pipfit Canine Services OÜ (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
In proceeding to purchase our services you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
Please be aware that we may update these Terms at any time. Your continued use of our services and memberships indicates your acceptance of the terms and agreement to any changes.
Details of the service provider:
Pipfit Canine Services OÜ, registration code 16028288
Address: Viimsi põik 9, 12112, Tallinn, Estonia
Conditions of Use
We provide online training services, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
- “User” is a person who has registered their name and email on the website programs.themovingcanine.com or circle.themovingcanine.com and created a password-protected user account
- “Service” is confidence training or coordination training exercises published on the website. The service is offered on website circle.themovingcanine.com, programs.themovingcanine.com and is accessible to registered users after successful payment of the service fee. The service is offered via written text, videos, photos, schematics and live training sessions.
- The user must be at least 18 years old to use the service. By creating a user account the user confirms that (s)he is 18 years or older.
- By using the service, the user confirms that their dog is healthy and does not have any known health problems that may affect their physical capabilities. If uncertain, the user must consult with a veterinarian, orthopedist or a physiotherapist to make sure online fitness/coordination training is suitable for their dog. In case of health problems, the dog must be cleared by a veterinarian in order to proceed with using the service.
- The service provider is not responsible for determining the physical limitations of any dog participating in the online services provided. The user is responsible for the suitability of the services to their dog.
- The user acknowledges that the results of the services are dependent on many different factors, including the dog’s diet, genetic predispositions, breed characteristics, other training activities and regularity of the training sessions. The user is responsible for getting training results with our online training services.
- The user acknowledges that the information provided by the service may be incomplete and change as more information becomes available in the selected field (canine fitness training, canine coordination training, canine behavior).
- The user acknowledges that the service provided is created for a healthy average adult dog and does not consider all the variations in dogs, their capabilities and learning abilities. There are recommendations on exercise adjustments for puppies, older dogs and dogs with physical limitations. Following these instructions is the user’s responsibility.
- The user is responsible for adjusting the exercises to their dogs’ needs and skills, for making sure the setups used in the training are safe for their dogs and their dogs have the skills and physical capabilities to do the exercises safely.
- The user is responsible for stopping the training session when their dog shows signs of fatigue or discomfort with the exercise.
- The user is responsibility for choosing appropriate exercises and setups for their dog.
- The service is available only when the user has paid for the service. The service will not be available after the payment has expired.
- The service provider will be held liable only if they have consciously violated the Terms and Conditions
We make no guarantees or claims as to the success of any user. Each individual is unique and their abilities are unique to them. The aim is that we provide support and training to allow you to better understand your dog, how to improve confidence, body awareness and coordination.
All training provided will be general information and guidance and will not be bespoke advice. We are not responsible for any action or inaction which you take as a result of the information within our services.
We are not responsible for any loss of opportunity or any investments which you make. No content in our services should be construed as veterinary advice, whether mental or physical. If you believe that your dog requires veterinary attention you should seek assistance from a veterinary professional immediately.
We ask that all users respect the rights of others in respect of their behavior and privacy. We will not be responsible for the action of any users including for any disclosures made by any users based on information which has been shared within our services.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we limit liability and responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of all or any part of our services. We shall not be liable to you for any damages, including lost profits, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort or otherwise (even if we have been advised in advance of the possibility of such damages).
If we are found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of our services, our liability shall in no event exceed the total of any fees with respect to our services received by us from you during the 6 months preceding the date on which the claim arose.
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability in respect to fraudulent misrepresentation, death, or personal injury, resulting from our negligence, or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our subcontractors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including solicitors’ fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The service provider accepts payments via Stripe.
Purchasing the Service
- The price for the service is shown on every product page and is visible to all website visitors prior to making the purchase
- All of our prices are inclusive of VAT/taxes.
- Payments are made via Stripe
- With one time payment the user pays in advance for the whole service period.
- With the membership option the user pays monthly or yearly for the service based on their chosen subscription plan.
- Membership payments can be cancelled any time.
- The service provider offers refunds on the purchase/subscription within the first 30 days of making the purchase.
- The user can use the service starting on the day of the purchase/first payment.
We reserve the right to change the content and delivery of the services within our services. Your membership fee will remain the same as when you join and will not increase whilst you are a member in good standing.
Included services and their delivery is listed on the service website (here we mean the course or membership registration websites), accessible to public prior to purchasing our services. We strongly recommend reading the service website prior to purchasing our services, covering what is included in the services and how the services are delivered.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaigns, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content.
It is requested that at all times your behavior towards others is polite and respectful. We ask that no member/user gives training advice or recommends other trainers in our student community. Should your behavior be deemed offensive or inappropriate we reserve the right to remove you from the services with immediate effect.
Each person is responsible for their own behavior and we will not be held responsible for the behavior or actions of any other members/users.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
At all times the intellectual property rights and copyrights connected with those materials remain with us. You have the right to use the materials as learning tools but you are not permitted to duplicate, republish, reproduce, distribute, translate or provide copies to third parties. We retain and reserve all of our copyrights.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Cancelling the Contract/Membership Subscription
The user has the right to cancel the membership contract at any time. Cancelling the membership contract will take effect from the next upcoming membership payment. After cancelling the contract, user has access to the site and training materials until the end of the current payment cycle.
Should you wish to cancel your membership subscription, you can do this from within your membership account or you must email us at email@example.com at least five days before your next payment is due. We will reply with confirmation of your cancellation within 48 business hours.
We reserve all rights to cancel the services for any reason without prior notice. In such circumstance a refund will be provided for the remainder of that month or year as applicable.
Notwithstanding any right or remedy available to us, we may cancel your membership subscription with immediate effect:
- If you fail to pay your subscription fees by the relevant due date;
- If you commit a repudiatory breach of the Terms of this agreement;
- As decided at our sole discretion from time to time.
No chargeback or threatened chargeback claims from your debit or credit card provider will be accepted. If you have any concerns with the services, then you agree to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us the opportunity to investigate and resolve your concerns. If you choose to pursue a chargeback claim without first contacting us then you accept that such action shall constitute a breach of our Terms and Conditions and you agree to indemnify us for the repayment of any charges, costs or fees imposed on us by your debit or credit provider or our merchant service provider as a result of your actions, along with my reasonable costs for dealing with the matter calculated at a rate of €75 per hour.
We offer full refunds within the first 30 days of the purchase. If you wish to get a refund for your first subscription payment or single investment purchase, please contact our student support team within 30 days of your purchase via email email@example.com for a full refund.
The refund will be transferred to the same account you made the purchase from within 14 days of us receiving your refund request on the email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not offer instant refunds demanded on the basis of the client changing their mind or miscalculating their financial situation.
Pausing the membership
We do offer an option to pause the membership for up to 3 months if needed. You can ask us to pause your membership subscription by emailing us at email@example.com
During the pause you won’t be charged with the membership payments. During that period you also won’t have access to the program materials, Monthly Challenges, webinars, student community on Facebook or other membership activities reserved for paid members.
The duration of the pause will still count towards unlocking new content released after a set number of months in the membership and getting lifetime access to Movement Puzzles program materials after 12 months of membership.
During the course of using our services you may have access to confidential information, in particular the personal affairs of other users. In accepting these Terms, you agree that you will not use or disclose to any person, organization or company, and shall use your best endeavors to prevent the publication of any confidential information relating to any other users.
You accept that any unauthorised disclosure of personal or confidential information belonging to another user may amount to immediate dismissal from our services. Should you decide to leave our services then you remain bound by the confidentiality and privacy obligations.
Please be aware that some training sessions may be recorded and your name and image/video may be captured. The recordings of the training will be kept and made available to others using our services. If you provide or share any information within these sessions about yourself or your business that information will be shared within the group. Should you not wish to be recorded please ensure that if you attend any training your camera is switched off and your name field is changed to “Attendee” with your initials so that support can still be offered but no personal identifiable information will be captured.
Your log-in details must remain confidential, and you must not disclose this information to a third party, without our express permission in writing. If you know, or suspect, that your log-in details have been obtained by a third party, you agree to change your password immediately, and provide notification of the same as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content published on this website and inside our services (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Pipfit Canine Service OÜ and its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website and inside our services is the exclusive property of Pipfit Canine Service OÜ, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Mari Valgma.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website and using our services, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Estonia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Pipfit Canine Service OÜ and you.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to services you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of Estonia and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.